Friday, February 13, 2009

Infection Before Rejection.

Lately I've not wanted to talk to anyone.

at all.

I wish everyone would stop.

I don't want to have a conversation with you.

I don't want to read anymore.

I don't want to shoot anymore.

all I want is to be alone, listen to music deep in a forest while being encased in a bubble of warmth and sustenance.

stop making advances on me or trying to elicit support from me for your pathetic self-immolating ambitions.

stop pretending your altruistic when you try to help only the attractive.

stop thinking you're important when all you do is believe what your friends do.

stop trying to decode the shit that comes rappers who get paid to pretend they're poor.

stop feeling bad for those who fail and stop feeling hatred for those who succeed.
Stop wishing you were something that you’re taking no steps to becoming.
Stop believing that the irrational mystics who find the un-metaphysical sacred will actually give you usable advice.
Stop taking things at face value and perpetuating your own naivety.
Stop looking for the replacement for the hole in your heart when you don’t even understand your own morals.
Stop crying because the drugs aren’t strong enough.
Stop rejecting what you know is right because, “it feels wrong.”

Don't mix yourself up with beauty, your life is decaying and you are far from mediocre.
Stop making futile stabs at everything just so when you are questioned you can say, "but i tried."
just leave me alone and stop validating your own life with mine.

i don't care about you.

or your goddamn beliefs.


We are sons and daughters of cents and dollars.

Give me TV screens and limousines, just deliver me from this Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment