Monday, April 20, 2009

Hey There Mister Blue, We're So Pleased To Be With You.

I hate the sun. what's it good for anyways? i mean, come on, those sea creatures that live off the thermal energy emitted from underwater volcanoes don't need it, so why should I? also, being a rogue planet (or asteroid, if you will) would be awesome. god though, it was so hot today! Tim always says i'm stupid for liking the rain and cold weather, but this is why. what's worse is my house doesn't have air conditioning. ugh.
I've learned one thing from Lolita: having sex with children is the bees knees. nymphet please. gross gross gross.
I'm in the music mood where i'll start a song, then twenty seconds later i'll be switching the song cause i'll get bored of the song instantly. this is how i keep myself up late at night, this and Facebook IM'ing, which is crap.
it would cost me ninety five dollars for me to give a local screen printing company my design and have them print for me twelve shirts. it's only five dollars per shirt, but there's a twelve shirt minimum. that doesn't count the money i have to spend on t-shirts either. would anyone be willing to pay me eight dollars to silk screen an animal collective design on one of their shirts?
a stupid mosquito is running into the light bulb above my computer. i bet you he's pretty happy with his life though. it's actually not a mosquito, but a mosquito eater, which in fact doesn't even eat mosquito. they actually only live twenty four hours. they are technically flies and there only job is to have sex and die. they don't even have stomachs, because they don't eat any food. the things you learn in First Responder class...
i want to type something here, but it would take too much time to write down exactly what i want to say, and word it correctly, so i'm just gonna cut to the chase (shouldn't it be: cut to the kill?); my video production class decided to do make a movie together, as in all twenty students, and we all came up with ideas and voted/debated democratically about which premise we should use for the movie we'll be making and eventually my idea was chosen out of eleven others. bitches.
Simple Pleasures: knowing that someone actually likes this silly little epitaph, farting quietly, correctly guessing which side a coin will land on, getting a complex math problem right the first stab at it, accidental alliteration, plugging electronics in the right way while in the dark, critical hits, preemptive attacks, level ups, secret weapons, extra dungeons, hidden treasures, solving a difficult riddle.

2 comments:

  1. i'm totally interested in an animal collective shirt. you should show me your design.
    hahaha, your simple pleasures made me laugh. but probably not for the reason you would think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay you eight dollars for an Animal Collective shirt! Hell, I would even give you a t-shirt to print it on.
    Yeah, I've been in that kind of music mood too. I always skip like six songs on my iPod before I settle on one because I feel weird about skipping so many. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete