Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Waiting For The Night To Fall, I Know That It Will Save Us All.

I'm so restless right now. my hands are really dry and even when i wash them with soap they become even drier than before. and i don't got no lotion. or satisfaction. the hand problem mixed with my neck hurting, no book to read, and getting a game over in my video game and knowing i'm gonna have to do a dunguon i almost completed all over again, i'm just in a bad mood.
god, the beginning to Halo by Depeche Mode is so 80's and so good! the whole song is good actually. So one of my friends is getting shipped off to Arizona, and i'm bummed. that's a lie, she's already there. she won't be back for nine months, and she can't even mail letters. luckily she can receive them though, but only on rare occasions. i wrote her an eight page letter last night (hand-written) but i want to write more, or maybe draw her something. i don't know quite yet, i got till may 8th to finish the letter.
I don't think i would mind being imprisoned for life, but only if it were a little more comfortable. replace the 8x8 cell and replace it with a 20x20 cell with work out equipment, a desk/typewriter/infinite amount of paper, a really comfortable bed, some music instruments, and all the books in the world and i would be happy. hell, i think i would be fine minus the music instruments and just a few books. oh, and a coffee machine. gotsta have my coffee.
i was with my friend roughly three years ago, and we were in his mom's car and the three of us were driving in traffic ridden downtown san francisco. i brought my cd's with me, and i popped in some miles davis and his mom tripped out. she instantly was like, "no no no no no, i don't like jazz, it stresses me out." i am still confused.
i think if i could change one aspect of my life, i would change the fact that i didn't beat up enough kids when i was a kid. enough being absolutely none. i've never been in a fight, and it peeves me. i would never fight anyone, and violence is the last resort of the incompetent, but i wish i didn't believe this and that i could make someone bleed (Asimov). PARENTHETICAL CITATION!!! i'm of course lying, which is most of what i do on this blog anyways. i hate when authors say that, so much. what's there to believe in this world anymore!
i have to write a satire in english class and it's so lame. whenever i hear the word satire i think of human goats, which i believe are called satyr, but if these are some other animal from the waste down it doesn't matter, cause i think of goats regardless. i don't have anything ironic or informative to say about anything, and i don't want to think of anything. here's satire for you, suck my dick! ahhhh, that would be so great to turn that in to a teacher. it would have to be in the biggest font possible that would allow you to put it on the whole page, and then you would have to staple that page inbetween two pages that look legit, and are filled with regular sentences. the look would be priceless.
Clap Do Your Make Hands Say Say Think Yah!
goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. If you need a book to read, you should read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". I can lend it to you, unless you've already read it?

    I hate when moms are stressed out by your music! My mom gets stressed about Arcade Fire, and basically everything except Feist. :/

    "whenever i hear the word satire i think of human goats, which i believe are called satyr"
    I lol'd.

    ReplyDelete