Monday, October 12, 2009

In My Life, Why Do I Give Valuable Time To People Who Don't Care If I, If I Die?

Who gets to see Morrissey on November 30th with her sister?! this guy! so stoked. unbelievably stoked. i'm skipping some school for it, i don't even care. it's gonna be in Portland, where my sister lives, so that should be cool to visit there. seriously though, now i have another thing to wait for. fuuuuuuck.
Darya was suppose to cut my hair yesterday, but she didn't follow through with the plans we made (wish i could say that was out of the ordinary), so now my hair is still all crazy. i'm actually starting to like the length, even though i told myself i would never let it get long again, but it's been so long since someone cut it that it just looks too out of control. i think i look better with short hair, i especially look more masculine (which is good), but at the same time my hair is finally starting to fall down by the sheer weight of the hair, which looks cool (hooray for run-on sentences (and-unnecesarry-hyphens)). consice sentences, fuck dat shiz.
i'm excited about my pottery. my skills are really coming along, to the point where i'm actually proud to say that my work is mine. the people in my class are crazy assssss bitches at pottery though. i mean, there are some 60-somethings in my class who have been doing pottery their whole lives, and the stuff they make is incredible. the carvings they make into their pots look like a machine did it in how perfect the curves and lines are. but yah, i'm getting pretty good. i made some okay mugs during high-school, but the mugs you could buy at starbucks were better. now, my mugs are better than the ones they sell at starbucks, which makes me happy. progress!
that's all.
I'M SEEING MORRISSEY!

1 comment:

  1. i've never listened to morrissey before, but that's sick! it sounds like it'll be tons o fun.
    if you could recommend one song by them, what would it be?
    i thought your high school mugs were very nice. it's cool that you're making noticeable progress.

    ReplyDelete